Custom Vault Rooms
Our vault room provides incredible protection for your valuables. It’s an ideal place to store valuables and records in case of fire or extreme weather at the location of your home or business. Our vault room work perfect with new home construction or existing structures. Our vault room is starting with sizes 6’ X 7’ and larger. Our custom vault rooms use the strongest pre-stressed concrete products, it’s the same concrete that’s being used for freeway. Give us a call 713.455.2741 for more information or come in to our showroom and check out the custom vault room!
The vault room is engineered to meet and/or exceed the following:
- National Performance Criteria for Tornado Shelters Federal Emergency Management Agency.
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) two hour fire rating.
- Vault carries a Class B Mercantile Burglary Insurance Rating and Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. labels and certifications. (Door Only)
- Uniform Building Code UBC 1997.
- UL-752 Level 4 Bullet Resistance.
- FEMA Standards 320 “Taking Shelter from the Storm”.
- American Concrete Institution ACI-318-99
- American Society of Civil Engineers ASCE 7-98
Key Benefits of Custom Vault Rooms:
- The convenience of an office with the security of a concrete vault
- Can be used as a storm shelter and a shelter against intruders
- Available in a variety of sizes and interiors
- Vaults can be designed to meet your specifications
New Vault Room Installation:
Installation can be done in a matter of hours. Our Concrete Vaults can be installed during the construction of a new structure or an existing structure. A clearance of 24” on all sides is needed for the placement in an existing structure such as:
- Show Rooms
- Storerooms & Warehouses, etc